Managed IT Services for Education
Technology continues to gain importance in educational settings as an effective teaching and learning tool. Technology is used extensively by administrators, teachers, and students in support of school operations and learning.
This growing importance presents several challenges for schools, including maintaining professional solutions amidst budget constraints and managing more complex systems. Prelude Services offers managed IT to improve productivity while strengthening cybersecurity in schools and other educational institutions.
Our IT Services for Schools
Prelude offers various IT services to help schools with managing their infrastructure. We can customize each offering to your needs, whether you need full support or supplementary services for your in-house teams. Here’s a complete list of our capabilities:
- Managed IT: We oversee all technology, including installation, support, maintenance and security.
- Outsourcing: Free your organization to focus on critical educational objectives by hiring us for outside support.
- Cybersecurity: We implement industry standard defenses and monitor your sensitive information 24x7x365.
- Cloud computing: We manage all the hardware and software for cloud computing to establish an easy-to-use and reliable system.
- 24x7x365 service: Whether you need support during the school day or on the weekend, we’re always available with answers.
- Hardware and software support: We handle all IT hardware and software, including Chromebooks, networks, desktops, laptops and printers.
- Software development: When you need a custom portal or application for your school, we can build it.
- Enterprise reporting: Learn how your institution operates with software that visualizes financial, payroll and attendance data.
- Network management: We monitor your school’s computer networks for vulnerabilities and overall performance.
IT Support and Cybersecurity in Education
IT support enhances the experience of teachers, students, IT staff and administrators. Using managed services often allow schools to save money on hiring internal staff to care for cybersecurity or offer network support, and IT support can increase productivity because experts can resolve computer issues quickly.
Educational institutions also face challenges with data security. The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has reported an increase in attacks against K-12 educational institutions, including attacks that slow or disable computer systems, disrupt online learning, or steal sensitive data. These attacks often involve ransomware, phishing emails, and exploiting vulnerabilities in end-of-life software. Identity theft, fraud, and harassment are often the result when a data breach occurs.
Advantages of Prelude Services
We provide accessible and secure IT services to protect your staff and students while increasing productivity in educational environments. When you work with Prelude Services, you get an innovative and trustworthy partner with over two decades of experience providing IT support. A few additional benefits we offer to clients include:
- We meet Service and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 standards, demonstrating our commitment to security and privacy.
- Our partner success stories show our unmatched commitment to client success in IT services.
- Our team holds certifications demonstrating our expertise in IT and contains subject matter experts who can meet your particular requirements.
- We scale our services to your organization’s needs and budget.
Talk to Our Team About IT Services
Contact our team online today to discuss how we can provide managed IT support.