Managed Service Provider
Technology drives many operations in healthcare businesses today. New resources and equipment improve processes, yet total IT security and support can be challenging. Investing in infrastructure and hiring people to manage it may not be the most practical solution. Facilities in this position often turn to a managed IT service provider (MSP) for help.
What Is A Managed IT Service Provider?
A Managed Service Provider like Prelude Services oversees an organization's technology, handling the installation, support, maintenance and security of your IT equipment and solutions on your behalf. This comprehensive approach to IT saves you money, improves productivity and protects sensitive data.
As a full-service MSP IT provider, the Prelude Services team delivers features like:
- Comprehensive technical support: Our skilled IT professionals operate our help desk around the clock, assisting end users with devices and equipment. Your employees get the help they need day or night including weekends.
- Subject Matter Experts: Prelude offers full service to your IT environment, from telecommunications and project managers to network engineers. We'll plan, monitor and implement the technology you need while keeping your projects on time and within budget.
- Cybersecurity and posture assessments: Our cybersecurity specialists deliver the latest in network defenses including next-generation antivirus, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) security evaluations and multifactor authentication. We also conduct phishing exercises and training to help your employees stay vigilant.
- Software support and development: Prelude Services has a team of skilled software engineers to offer custom application design and data warehousing/business intelligence solutions. Ask our team for help designing or using payroll systems, clinical applications and more.
- Business continuity services: We operate redundant data centers for disaster recovery, keeping your information secure and accessible when emergencies arise. Prelude undergoes a yearly audit against SSAE SOC 2 guidelines. These industry standards set forth strict protocol verification testing. As a result, you get peace of mind knowing your data is being protected using industry standards.
- Robust enterprise reporting: Our Prelude Enterprise Reporting (PER) service is a one-stop dashboard for managing your facility and employees. This tool provides in-depth information on clinical, financial and human resource aspects so you can make data-driven decisions.
Why Choose Prelude Services As A Managed Service Provider?
When you select us as your MSP, you benefit from our:
- Industry expertise: We serve more than 700 locations in over 40 states with our managed IT services. Plus, we're experts in HIPAA regulations and reporting to keep you compliant.
- Scalability: Our cloud-based services adjust to your facility's needs, making it easy to add users or storage as your business changes and grows.
Contact Us Today To Learn More
Learn how Prelude Services can deliver exceptional IT design, support, data privacy and cybersecurity living facility. Contact a representative online today for more information.