Prelude Services' network management service offers your healthcare organization the IT networking solutions it needs to succeed in the modern healthcare world. We provide the skilled technical resources and tools to implement, manage and monitor the IT network your healthcare business relies on every day.
We have the technology and experience required to support your data, wireless, voice, video, internet needs and more, so you can continue providing quality service to your patients.
What Is Network Management?
Network management is the process of managing and monitoring the computer networks a business uses. This process includes configuring networks, monitoring and adjusting their performance, analyzing the networks for vulnerabilities and potential security openings, and maintaining network security with backup systems, authentication measures and antivirus protection.
Network management is especially crucial for businesses handling large quantities of data, like healthcare organizations, as these quantities of data need to be protected and managed with great care.
Prelude Network Management Services
Network management is one of the essential services Prelude Services offers, helping organizations set up and protect their IT network for their electronic health records, ensuring HIPAA compliance while also ensuring the security of patient data. Some of the services we provide as part of our IT network management solution include:
- Management Tools that monitor usage trends in the network and alert our managers when it’s time to upgrade, helping your organization maintain peak performance and security with appropriate IT networking solutions for your usage.
- Security Alerts that detect when malicious software has entered the network, notifying our managers so that we can implement the proper controls to nullify the problem and prevent damage or data loss.
- Design Tools to plan for network infrastructure upgrades and wireless expansion, allowing your business to reach the size and capabilities you need for optimal operation.
- Network Backup and failover capabilities protect your IT network for health records from losing data in the event of a disaster, ensuring that your organization protects and retains its critical data.
- Internet Monitoring for blocking malicious software from entering the network from online sources, preventing it from negatively affecting your network or demanding attention from network managers.
Prelude Services supports hundreds of senior living, long-term care, affordable housing, community service and other healthcare industry locations across the United States with these network managing services. Our IT networking for the healthcare industry has allowed hundreds of businesses greater security and functionality in their networks, enhancing their ability to serve the communities that need them. If you need IT networking software and services, Prelude Services is here to help.
Why Choose Prelude?
Prelude Services is a quality healthcare IT network business that provides innovative information technologies tailored to the needs of senior living and long-term care organizations. Our founders, who are senior living providers themselves, established Prelude in response to the healthcare industry's increasing demand for IT services in the face of new technology, stringent HIPAA regulations and lack of funding, especially in the long-term care and senior living markets.
Prelude Services was created with a specific goal in mind — to provide accessible and secure IT software to healthcare organizations so that they can maintain security and quality service for their patients. Working in partnership with Presbyterian Senior Living and Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries, our founders created Prelude as a company whose mission was to accomplish this goal by offering quality IT services to senior living and care organizations.
Today, Prelude Services supports over seven hundred senior living, long-term care, affordable housing and community service locations in total, spanning over forty states. We continue to work toward the goals our founders set for Prelude, providing valuable IT solutions to our clients and proving ourselves as trusted partners in their organizations. Contact us to get the same level of healthcare IT networking for your organization.