Prelude is a SSAE 16-compliant organization which is an audit standard established by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board for IT service organizations. Every year, Prelude is audited by a third-party to assess our internal controls for information technology management and related processes. In today's global economy, service organizations must demonstrate that they have adequate controls and safeguards when they host customer data.
SSAE 16 SOC1 Management Controls and SOC2 Security Audits are performed by nationally-recognized audit firms. All clients are provided a copy every year that is required for their Fiscal Audit and Healthcare Providers who are participating in electronic healthcare information exchange. Additionally, we provide HIPAA IT Risk Assessments.
Prelude is a certified Microsoft Business Partner. This requires us to maintain a certain level of employee technical certifications in:
- Cloud solutions
- Devices & deployment
- Data analytics
- Data center management
We currently have a number of certifications in Project Management, Systems Engineering, Networking, Hardware, and Software Development including:
- PMP – Project Management Professional
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCIT – Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- MCTS – Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- MCSD – Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate
- A+ – CompTIA IT Professional