Prelude Services offers innovative, secure IT solutions to the healthcare industry, helping healthcare organizations improve their data security and quality of service.
Prelude Services is a healthcare IT support service, providing innovative information technologies specifically tailored to the needs of senior living and care organizations. Our founders established Prelude in response to the healthcare industry's demand for IT services, especially those healthcare markets explicitly related to long-term care and senior living. The sheer advancement of technology, coupled with the ever-increasing regulations of HIPAA, has put tremendous stress on this already understaffed and often underfunded healthcare industry in the past decade, but Prelude can help alleviate some of this stress.
Prelude Services offers healthcare IT solutions to help the senior living and long-term care facilities of the U.S. navigate the new world of healthcare IT. Our goal is to assist these organizations in improving their data security and functionality so that they can provide quality service to their patients while keeping their personal data secure.
Prelude Services works for your healthcare IT department, helping to improve your functionality and keep your long-term care residents' data safe. We accomplish these goals by providing several IT support services, including:
- Dedicated Support: Prelude serves your organization 24x7 with a dedicated service desk and healthcare IT consulting services, so we can help your organization stay on top of your software and security issues.
- Outsourced Services: Prelude can serve as your organization's IT department, concentrating our efforts on your organization, developing software and security plans to keep your data safe.
- Cloud Security: Our cloud-based healthcare IT software solution allows for greater connectivity, data storage, networking, scaling and security for your data, providing secure and reliable data management and hosting.
- Hardware and Software Support: Our dedicated technicians will help you select, install and support new devices and systems to complement your system and workflow, improving your ability to serve your patients.
- Network Management: Prelude’s network management service offers technical resources and tools to manage and monitor your business' network, supporting your business' essential processes and monitoring for vulnerabilities.
- Enterprise Reporting: Streamline and simplify reporting for HIPAA and other regulatory entities and get a better overview of your healthcare business so you can develop comprehensive and strategic plans.
On top of our other services, we guarantee security for your healthcare organization. Prelude is an SSAE 16-compliant organization, demonstrating that we have powerful internal controls and safeguards in place to protect our customer data and help them maintain HIPAA compliance.
Prelude Services was founded on the idea that IT software for healthcare organizations should be accessible and secure to protect the most vulnerable patients. Our owners, who themselves are senior living providers, recognized the need in the market for an industry resource that could assist them and other senior living providers in navigating healthcare IT solutions and protecting their information in the age of HIPAA.
We have worked in partnership with Presbyterian Senior Living and Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries to create a company whose mission would be to provide innovative, secure information technologies to senior living and care organizations. With that, Prelude Services came to be.
Today, Prelude Services supports over 700 senior living, long-term care, affordable housing and community service locations in over 40 states. by providing secure IT software for senior living. We continue to work toward our goal of providing valuable technology to our clients, helping them enhance their data security and quality of service. Our clients depend on us as a trusted and proven partner to manage all of their information technology needs, and we can do the same for your organization.
View Our Brochure